Before registering titles, or submitting a bulk registration or EIDR/ISAN dual-registration request, you must first register for an account with The Title Registrar. Your email address will serve as your Title Manager login name. You can use this, with your password, to log into the Title Manager.
If you are submitting a bulk registration request, or a dial EIDR/ISAN registration template, it must be sent from the same email address used for your Title Manager account.
Go to the Title Manager login page and fill out the New Customer Sign-Up form.
- Enter your email address in the lower half of the window and press the Create Account button.
- The New User Registration form will open.
- Fill in the required fields (marked with red)
- Click the Captcha box to acknowledge your humanity
- Fill in your selected Password and press the Submit button.
- A pop-up message will appear saying that a confirmation email has been sent to you. Click OK.
- Go to your email in box and open the message called “Registration Verification”.
- Click on the indicated link to confirm that this is your email account.
- A new browser page will open where you enter a Captcha code.
- Press the Validate button.
You now have a registered email address and valid Title Manager account. You may use the Title Manager to create and modify registration records.
Submitting Bulk or EIDR/ISAN dual registration spreadsheets by email.
|For bulk registrations, instructions may be found here.
For dual EIDR/ISAN registrations, follow the instructions available at http://standard-ids.org/ to submit dual-registration requests.
After you submit a bulk or dual-registration request, you will receive an email from the Title Registrar summarizing the EIDR registration charge for your submissions.
- If your submission was rejected, please correct the identified errors and re-submit the registration template.
- When you are logged in to your Title Manager account, click on Check Out (upper right in the menu bar).
- You will see a list of all of your outstanding charges.
- If you do not wish to register any of the listed records, un-check them and they will be deducted from the amount owed.
- When you are happy with the list of charges, press the OK button and enter your credit card information, then press Pay.
- Once you have paid for your registrations, the selected records will be processed.
- After the pending registrations have been processed, you will receive an email from TTR with an updated copy of your registration template, now containing all of your assigned EIDR IDs.
If you have any questions, you can open Help Desk ticket with Title Registrar Support.