To add your company as an "Associated Organization" or "Metadata Authority" in your registration record, you should get an "EIDR Party ID" to reference it with. This is an ID that looks a little like a shortened EIDR ID, that is used in EIDR to reference a particular organization with a commercial relationship to the registered title.
A Party ID looks something like this: 10.5237/ABCD-1234
To get a Party ID, open a ticket on this support site requesting one. Be sure to include:
- Your company's name
- Any alternative names it is known by (e.g. for other countries)
- The email address associated with your Title Registrar account.
- Your company's line(s) of business (e.g. Production, Distribution, Effects, etc.)
- The "official" mailing address for your company.
- Administrative contact: the name, phone number, and email address of the party that is responsible for managing registration or metadata within your company.
Since the addition of parties is handled by EIDR manually, it may take a few business days. We'll notify you when you have been given a Party ID, and you can use it in any new registrations that you do.